Check out our review on new properties in Singapore below. We seek to provide an unbiased analysis of new developments and their investment potential.
Property investment is a huge long-term financial commitment for many, unless you are born rich, of course.
Nevertheless, property investment remains popular as it provides a hedge against inflation while the value of properties usually appreciate over time.
For many Singaporeans buying a property, whether it is a HDB flat, an Executive Condominium (EC) or a private residential property, it will involve taking up a housing loan easily lasting 20-30 years. Hence, picking a property with good investment potential is critical in planning for your retirement in the future.
Many people dream of retiring early, if possible, but not many have sufficient knowledge about property investment and how to grow their assets. Therefore, in our property blog, we seek to provide you with the relevant information. This include updates on the real estate market, analysis of new property launches and recommendation of projects with promising investment potential.
If you are looking to invest in a condominium, you may wish to check out our review on the following four new property launches.
- Kopar At Newton, a prime development near Newton Circus
- Ki Residences At Brookvale, a 999-year condominium at idyllic Sunset Way (off Clementi Road)
- Parc Central Residences Executive Condo in Tampines Avenue 10 (where it could benefit from the mega developments in Chanqi and Paya Lebar Airbase)
- The Reef At King’s Dock, an exclusive waterfront condo at Harbourfront
- Midtown Modern, an integrated development on top of the Bugis MRT Station
- The Atelier, an exclusive District 9 freehold condo at Newton
- Irwell Hill Residences, a District 9 condo a short walk to Great World City shopping mall and Great World MRT station
- One Bernam, a mixed-use development at Tanjong Pagar
- Pasir Ris 8 integrated development, an integrated development linked to the Pasir Ris MRT Station and Bus Interchange
- One-North Eden, a mixed-use development at one-north, aka Singapore’s Silicon Valley
Should you require more information on the Singapore property market, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. Besides helping many investors to acquire their dream homes, we also advise them on investment strategies to maximise their ROI.
Meanwhile, besides new property launches, you may wish to check out some of our articles below which
are grouped under the following categories: